Date: 1/19/19 4:37 pm
From: Jane Stein <jeshawks...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Robins in winter
Absolutely. I have little groups visiting briefly all winter (male and
female). Don't know what percent stick around, but many of them do. Like
Robins, they change their diet in wintertime from bugs to berries left on
trees, etc.

Jane
(Shoreham)

https://blog.nature.org/science/2018/02/07/why-are-you-seeing-robins-in-winter/

>> I've occasionally seen mobs of robins hanging out together in the woods
>> in
>> very early spring, still winter by our reckoning and that of the birds.
>>
>> Jane
>> (Shoreham)

Join us on Facebook!