Date: 1/11/19 8:13 pm
From: frank lospalluto <fdlospalluto...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Sapsucker
Today I met Sonya and Charlie up near the intersection of Terrace St. and
Ashland Loop Rd in Ashland to look for the Red-naped Sapsucker that they
found on the Ashland CBC.
https://goo.gl/maps/7RwzWri65Qs

It was an interesting looking bird. I put some photos up here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsm89xcuk
Red-naped or Red-naped x Red-breasted hybrid?
I would be interested in any opinions.
The bird was spent most of its time in a juniper next to Ashland loop Rd
and by the brown house. There is an apple orchard/horse pasture below the
road where there was a pair of Red-breasted Sapsuckers..If you go to look
for this bird you will need to park either on Terrace or on Glenview and
walk to the area.

frank