Date: 1/11/19 8:29 am
From: mwilts <mwilts...>
Subject: Re: low numbers
Hi Wil:
White throated and song sparrows are in good numbers.
Low numbers of regulars, thought it was just my location.
Tufted Titmouse - 0
Carolina Chickadee - 2
Carolina Wren - good numbers, feeding live mealworms.
Brown Creeper - a few
Downy Woodpecker - a few, lower than past years
Red-bellied Woodpecker - 2 or 3, similar as past years
Hairy Woodpecker - 0, occasional visits in the past.
Pileated Woodpecker - consistent at 2
American Goldfinch - low, occasionally see one.

Mike <WiltshireMwilts...>(Sent from phone)
-------- Original message --------From: Wilbur Hershberger <00000112844fb3c8-dmarc-request...> Date: 1/11/19 9:28 AM (GMT-05:00) To: <WV-BIRD...> Subject: low numbers
Our feeders have been busy during the cold spell, but the total number of birds seems really low. Is anyone else seeing this or are numbers typical for your location?
Tufted Titmouse
Carolina Chickadee
Carolina Wren
Brown Creeper