Date: 1/11/19 8:19 am
From: Ira Sanders <zroadrunner14...>
Subject: [cobirds] No Rosy-Finches
Birders,
Just let you guys know, I do not have any rosies at my feeders. I had one
call this morning about them but rest assured, if they show up I WILL post
that they are here. Or if anything else interesting shows up. I did have
a Cassin's Finch singing 2 days ago up the street and several Lesser
Goldfinches on the feeder 2 days ago. That's it.

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO