Date: 1/11/19 6:00 am
From: Stephen Broker via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Thanks
I want to thank the many birders who sent me their photos in recent weeks of birds exhibiting evidence of breeding. They formed the basis of the talk I gave at the New Haven Bird Club indoor meeting last evening. Your photos were much appreciated by those who attended the meeting. They represent important contributions to the work of the Connecticut Bird Atlas, both in visually documenting breeding and in providing solid information on the timing of nest building, egg laying, hatching of young, and parental care of offspring. Thanks to all, and good birding.

Steve Broker
Cheshire