Date: 1/10/19 10:39 pm
From: Frank Sanderson <darliss60...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Little Lake Valley
Darliss and I took advantage of the sunny afternoon (1-10-19) and drove half way around Willits Valley. We observed good numbers of ducks including;Wood DuckMallard Green-winged TealAmerican & Eurasian Wigeon Northern ShovelerCinnamon TealRing-necked DuckPossible Lesser ScaupBuffeheadCal QuailWild TurkeyBand-tailed PigeonEurasian Collared-DoveAnna's HummingbirdTV American CootWhite-tailed KiteBald Eagle Northern HarrierRed-shouldered HawkRed-tailed HawkNuttall's WoodpeckerNorthern FlickerAmerican KestrelBlack PhoebeCal Scrub JayAmerican Crow Common RavenWhite-breasted NuthatchWestern BluebirdEuropean StarlingAudubon WarblerSpotted TowheeCal TowheeWhite-crowned SparrowGolden-crowned SparrowDark-eyed JuncoWestern Meadow LarkBlackbird spKeep looking up.Luck!F&D Sanderson Brooktrails (Willits)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!