Date: 1/10/19 9:16 pm
From: Adrian Hinkle <adrian.hinkle...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Gilliam County HUTTON'S VIREO
Thanks everyone who responded. I second what Russ said: digging up photos
and descriptions of prior eastside Hutton's record(s) and getting them into
eBird would be wonderful! I've heard the occasional report from Malheur,
but didn't know that one had been documented, so thanks Tim for bringing
that to the table. Wayne makes a good point too about there being two
subspecies, though I assume that it came down the Columbia River from our
local subspecies. There are two EBird records from SE Washington, both
vaguely near but not on the Columbia River.

There isn't a lot of habitat in Arlington and I'm confident the bird could
be refound and better documented without too much trouble - always an fun
spot for anyone traveling down I-84.

Best,
Adrian

Join us on Facebook!