Date: 1/10/19 6:56 pm
From: frank lospalluto <fdlospalluto...>
Subject: [RV Birds] AMERICAN TREE SPARROW at Denman Ave G. Ponds
Today Violet andI stumbled upon an AMERICAN TREE SPARROW. It was seen on
the west side of a pond that is on the 11th St. side of the area. if you
park at the normal Avenue G /Military slough area . Walk towards Mt.
Mcloughlin. The bird was in the grass and flew up into a willow next to the
pond. Here is a map link showing approximate location :
https://goo.gl/maps/SKJKLLRSCnL2

I saw the bird about 1615hrs (4:15 pm). I put up two photos on my ebird
list here:

https://ebird.org/pnw/view/checklist/S51540646

I think Violet might surpass Chloe's life list at this rate. (Violet and
Chloe are Australian Shepherds for those who don't know me and my constant
companions)

good birding,
frank