Date: 1/10/19 6:50 pm
From: James W. Beck <loxosceles928...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Grand Isle highlights - 10 Jan
Visiting Montreal birder Gaspard Tanguay-Labrosse and I birded Grand Isle
most of the day and despite persistent winds, we managed a handful of
decent highlights. At the TNC Landry-LeBlanc (a.k.a. "Sureway Woods"), we
had an Eastern Towhee, Black-and-white Warbler, 2 Broad-winged Hawks
(immature and adult) and 3 female Black Scoters in the bay behind the
woods. At the Grilletta Tract, we had (presumably the same) immature
Broad-winged Hawk and a male Prairie Warbler. Lots of Turk's Cap looking
good, but no hummers. -jz

--
James W. Beck
City of New Orleans Mosquito & Termite Control Board

Join us on Facebook!