Date: 1/10/19 5:03 pm
From: Darlene via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] King Eider-Yes-Ocean Park, New London 1/10/19 plus Razorbills, Black/surf scoter, looms
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S51533137
Good Evening,
Just got confirmation that my terrible digiscoped
Images of the King Eider were accepted by Greg.
Unlike some of the awesome photos of the King Eider close in, this afternoon it was way far out, head tucked perched on a far rock.
You can see the images in my eBird checklist above.
Micky, that bird we talked about was the King Eider, nearly froze but finally got a photo. Lots of great sea ducks as well.

Good Birding
Darlene J Moore
Farmington, CT