Date: 1/10/19 4:48 pm
From: Jo Ann Eldridge <joann621...>
Subject: Re: RGV Report #4
So much fun to read your reports, Edge. Brings back memories galore. And
glad to be updated on the Seedeater's new name, Morelet's. That bird was
quite a chase and took many trips to add him to my life list. New name
doesn't seem to fit this charming little bird. Thanks for sharing your
interesting days!

Jo Ann Eldridge, Kearney, Clay co.
<joann621...>

Join us on Facebook!