Date: 1/10/19 4:44 pm
From: Clait E. Braun <sgwtp66...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] White-throated Thrush, Madera Canyon
Those Interested:
I was there this morning (10 January 2019) and observed the above bird
interacting with an American Robin, Hermit Thrush, and possibly the Trogon.
I wrote in my diary that I observed it at 9:45 AM. I last saw it slightly
before 10:00 AM as it was being chased by the American Robin from the area
of the pyracantha up and over the road and to the north (?) well out of
sight. I did not see it again before I left. However, many birders also saw
it and took many photos.
Clait