Date: 1/10/19 3:19 pm
From: <wkeys...> [AKBirding] <AKBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [AK Birding] Anchorage Yard Lists
A Red Crossbill flew calling over the Keys Estate on Tuesday tallying up a new year bird and a new yard bird. A couple of months ago, we asked for your yard list totals so we could get an idea of what is possible for yard lists in Anchorage. We have only had a few lists submitted and several famously good birders have not yet weighed in.
So far, yard lists over 50 species are: 1.Thede Tobish 110. 2.Tom Evans 79. 3. W. Keys 71. 4. Dick Prentki 70. 5. Pat Pourchot 56. 6. Lynn Barber 52.
We’d still like to hear from YOU! We don’t need the entire list—just send us the total number of birds on your yard list so we can shed some perspective on what is possible.

And we’d also be interested in your YEAR yard list, so start tallying and we’ll hope to hear about that in a year.

w keys
Spenard

Join us on Facebook!