Date: 1/10/19 2:27 pm
From: Barb GORGES <bgorges4...>
Subject: Cheyenne Birds book available at UW bookstore
Dear Wyobirders,
Pete Arnold and I have had several inquiries from Laramie folks wanting to buy our book, "Cheyenne Birds by the Month." As of this week it is on the shelves at the University of Wyoming bookstore. It will soon be available on their website, uwyostore.com, for all of you who do not live in Cheyenne or want to have a copy shipped somewhere else.
In Cheyenne, the book is still available at the Cheyenne Botanic Gardens, Cheyenne Pet Clinic, Cheyenne Depot Museum, PBR Printing, Riverbend Nursery and the Wyoming State Museum.
Thanks for your patience as we figure out local, small batch printing and sales.
Barb Gorges
Yucca Road Press
Cheyenne

Join us on Facebook!