Date: 1/10/19 1:43 pm
From: DMSK Designs via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Last call for 2018 eBird waterbird checklists!
Good afternoon, all!

I wanted to take a moment to ask that folks please share any remaining 2018
eBird checklists that include shorebirds, terns, herons or egrets with the
Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds at <ctwaterbirds...> so we can
finalize our 2018 data.

There is a button on eBird to “share checklist with others in my party”,
and if click that and paste in <ctwaterbirds...> you can easily do so
with applicable checklists from 2018. This helps us record the staging and
nesting areas for these birds - those that we do not monitor every pair in
CT as we do for Piping Plovers and American Oystercatchers - and also helps
us track volunteer hours for folks who are recording shorebird activity.
Please be sure to estimate your time spent in the field and number of
observers in your checklists to help track level of effort.

Thanks so much!
Scott

--
*DMSK Designs: http://www.dmskdesigns.com <http://www.dmskdesigns.com>*