Date: 1/10/19 1:32 pm
From: Peter Schneekloth via Groups.Io <peterschneekloth=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Refugio State Beach - Elegant Terns
I've been stopping at Refugio throughout the week to check gulls. Early in the week there were hundreds sitting on the beach. The storm has pretty much wiped out any sand and most of the gulls have moved off. I did have two Elegant Terns there this morning. I have a few photos I will post later tonight but the smaller size, longer thinner bill and larger black crest were obvious vs the immediately adjacent Royal Terns.

Peter Schneekloth
Buellton

View/Reply Online (#28289): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/28289
-=-=-