Date: 1/10/19 1:03 pm
From: O Connell, Tim <tim.oconnell...>
Subject: Payne County Audubon: Special Announcement
With heavy heart and profound respect, I regret to inform our members and friends that Helen Miller passed away this week. Helen was Professor Emeritus at OSU, following a distinguished career in the department of Zoology where she taught, among other courses, Ornithology. Helen was a founding member and lifelong supporter of the Payne County Audubon Society. She most recently gifted us with daughter Leslie, who is our immediate past-president.

Leslie asked that I share the following announcement regarding a memorial service for her mom and dad, Helen and Rudy Miller, taking place this Sunday:

There will be a memorial service for Helen and Rudy Miller Sunday, January 13th, at 3:30pm in the Fellowship Hall of the First Presbyterian Church in Stillwater, OK.

Address:
524 S. Duncan
Stillwater, OK 74074

It will be followed by a pizza reception at the Hideaway.

In lieu of flowers, if you so desire, you may make a donation to The Nature Conservancy or National Audubon Society.

We hope you can join us to pay respects to an extraordinary couple on Sunday afternoon, and that you think of Helen when you delight in our local Stillwater birds.
~Tim O’Connell
PCAS President
https://paynecountyaudubonsociety.com/

Join us on Facebook!