Date: 1/10/19 11:11 am
From: Tami Vogel <tvogel...>
Subject: RE: Kingfisher tangle
Sadly, I can confirm it happens on a regular basis. Anytime you all have a chance to remove fishing line from the environment, please do. We see herons, as Andy mentioned, crows, ravens kingfishers, egrets, loons, mergansers - and even bats - caught in line.

Thanks for caring about the birds' health as well as enjoying seeing them.

(and in case you're wondering why I'm on this list, we had a fabulous trip to the OBX this October and completely fell in love with Pea Island!)

Regards,

Tami Vogel
Communications Director
Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota
www.wrcmn.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wrcmn.org_&d=DwIFAg&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=7_MKJk7U3t0YAGbYO-6lIW2tEOskCXxGixYWoqdbRw0&s=z_68w_dMXidG0ifycnSMp1p9M7-c5PXL_vQ2u4AleLU&e=>
www.facebook/WRCMN<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.facebook_WRCMN&d=DwIFAg&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=7_MKJk7U3t0YAGbYO-6lIW2tEOskCXxGixYWoqdbRw0&s=TuxoH6ic3adD43-WqHp8npPJDz6Nzeh2ECxfO-anFdI&e=>
Twitter/IG @WRCMN