Date: 1/10/19 11:02 am
From: Andy Smith <andrew.w.smith...>
Subject: Re: Kingfisher tangle
I suspect this kind of thing is more frequent than one would hope. My son and some friends found a blue heron tangled in discarded line last winter on Morgan Creek in Carrboro. Fortunately we were able to contact police and animal control and they got the bird to a rehabilitation center. I assume the bird survived, but it is an assumption.