Date: 1/10/19 8:05 am
From: Magill Weber <magillweber...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] YES] Madera Canyon thrush
I’ve heard from those in Madera Canyon that the thrush is being seen this Thursday morning 8:30am “ south of parking lot area in the same spot in the Pyracantha bush and went South of the Pyracantha bush just slightly along the path”

Magill Weber (currently 2,300 miles away in Portland, Maine, wishing I was in Madera Cyn)