Date: 1/9/19 5:25 pm
From: modise <modise...>
Subject: [cobirds] Possible intermediate, dark-morph SNOW GEESE on Overland Golf Course, DENVER COUNTY
All, while riding my bike on the Platte River this evening around 4:30
p.m., on the west side of the Overland golf course just north of Evans, I
saw four geese with white necks and heads and bodies that sort of looked
like Canada or Cackling goose. They were mixed in with a flock of about
500 Canada/Cackling geese, and it was starting to get dark, so I didn't get
great looks at them. The only thing I can find in Sibley that looks
remotely similar is an intermediate, dark-morph snow goose (or maybe
Ross's?). Anyway, I thought they were post-worthy!

Bryan Arnold
JEFFERSON County