Date: 1/9/19 1:31 pm
From: <jspealman...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET No sightings: WGN to feature Birds in my Neighborhood
Passing this along from Stacy Iwanicki at Volo Bog:

Birds in my Neighborhood is going to be featured on WGN! Watch for us on
Friday, January 11 at 4:45 pm, sometime during the 6 pm & 9 pm newscasts,
then again sometime over the weekend too! Journalist Erin Ivory and did a
feature on us to help promote this amazing program where volunteers bring
their love of birds to school children where they learn and live.

Volunteer for birds! Volo Bog State Natural Area is teaming up with
Openlands and local Audubon groups to bring Birds in my NeighborhoodR to
McHenry & Lake County Schools. Interested? Call Stacy at 815-344-1294.

Volo Bog State Natural Area, 28478 W. Brandenburg Road, Ingleside, IL 60041
<dnr.volobog...>

Jill Spealman

DuPage

Join us on Facebook!