Date: 1/9/19 12:00 pm
From: frank lospalluto <fdlospalluto...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Gilliam County HUTTON'S VIREO
Kevin and all,

On Oct.14,2007 I had a HUTTON'S VIREO near Malone Springs near Upper
Klamath Lake. The bird was found during fall surveys that I conducted for
Klamath Bird Observatory as part of a monitoring project connected to fuels
reduction by the USFS. Kevin's post had me flipping through field notebooks
from the years
I surveyed in Klamath County. Often in my work notebooks I only have a few
highlight species from each survey day denoted by the 4 letter banding code
with no other details. However Hutton's Vireo is a species that I am very
familiar with from my long time birding in Jackson County so I stand by
that record.

good birding,
frank

Join us on Facebook!