Date: 1/9/19 5:26 am
From: Preston Sowell <preston.sowell...>
Subject: [cobirds] Leucistic cackling goose - Frederick Lake (Milavec Reservoir) - Weld county
Hello all,

Happy to be a new part of the group and I'm looking forward to contributing.

[image: Cackling goose (white)_Frederick Lake_Jan 8_2018.jpg]

[image: Cackling goose (white)2_Frederick Lake_Jan 8_2018.jpg]
To add to the remarkable array of geese finding their way onto Frederick
Lake, I found a leucistic cackling goose up there this afternoon! See the
attached photos. Unfortunately I couldn't find the Barnacle goose (I did
see the Pink-footed goose in December).

Preston Sowell
Boulder, CO