Date: 1/9/19 4:57 am
From: Dana Duxbury-Fox <danafox...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] NEXT Guided CROW Patrol SUNDAY JANUARY 13 Lawrence MA
The next guided Lawrence MA Winter Crow Patrol will begin at 3:30 pm on
Sunday January 13th in the New Balance Factory Store Parking Lot on So.
Union St. just SE of the Merrimack River.

The weather report says it will be cold but a low wind and sunny. I can not
recommend strongly enough that you dress warmly - glove, hats, scarfs and
warm boots and bring your binoculars. Cameras are always welcome and from
where we watch you do not disturb the birds.

Attached is a PDF of the directions in case you want to come on your own.

Please note the opening of the new crow art exhibit at the Essex Art Gallery
at 56 Island St. in Lawrence on THIS Friday the 11th (just on the north side
of the river from where we meet) from 5-7 pm. It will be there for two
months and they are open M-F from 10 am to 6 pm.

Visit our blog www.wintercrowroost.com <http://www.wintercrowroost.com> for
more information and many pictures.

And we encourage you to visit local establishments before or after the tour
- they could really use your business after the many days they were forced
to close due to the gas problems the area had . If you need footgear - the
New Balance Store is open until 6 pm and we will have a list of local
restaurants.

Let me know please that you are coming.

Dana

North Andover, MA