Date: 1/8/19 8:55 pm
From: bikenbird via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] ***NH Audubon Seacoast Chapter Wednesday January 9 , 2019 Program - The Past, Present, and Future of New Hampshire Bobcats***
New Hampshire Audubon Seacoast Chapter                                    Wednesday January 9, 2019  7:30 pm Program - The Past, Present, and Future of New Hampshire Bobcats
     Rory Carroll, a PhD candidate and conservation biologist at the University of New Hampshire, is part of a nearly decade long study of bobcats in the region. He will share what the research team has learned about the history and ecology of bobcats. Where did they come from? Where are they now? How do they live? How can we coexist? This interactive discussion will especially focus on his work examining how humans and developed areas impact the lifestyle of every Granite Stater's favorite wildcat.
     All are welcome to attend our Wednesday January 9, 2019 program which is free of charge at the Seacoast Science Center (wheelchair accessible), Odiorne Point State Park, 570 Ocean Boulevard, Rye NH (click here for Google maps: http://goo.gl/maps/mfnQT) . Refreshments are at 7:00 PM. Meetings begin at 7:30 PM. Entrance doors will be locked at 7:45 PM.  For more information see our web site at http://www.seacoastchapter.org/programs . Cancellations will be announced on  http://www.seacoastchapter.org/programs   and this Google group.

    Make any donation to the Seacoast Chapter in the tin on the food table and pick up a NH Audubon Seacoast Chapter sticker as a thank you!

Al Stewart, Jr.