Date: 1/8/19 4:06 pm
From: Robert Lengacher <rlengach...> [nflbirds] <nflbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [nflbirds] King Rail, Virginia Rail, and Sora in Tallahassee
This weekend I got multiple King Rail, Virginia Rail, Sora, and Marsh Wren
to respond to playback at the Goose Pond Lane Wetlands along Potts Rd in
Tallahassee. All of the species continue to be reported as of today.

King Rail has been a long-time nemesis bird for me in Leon County, and it
is very rarely reported in the county. If you need to add it to your Leon
list, now would be a good time to try for it. The best spot to listen is at
the far end of the L-shaped dike.

eBird checklist: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S51353115

Also, be sure to join the Florida Panhandle Birding Facebook group, which
actively shares rare bird sightings, including regular updates on the
flamingo at St. Marks NRW.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FLPanhandleBIrding/?ref=share

Cheers,

Rob Lengacher