Date: 1/8/19 1:52 pm
From: Gillian Smits via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Leucistic Canada goose, Avon
Today I saw a leucistic Canada goose on the Tower Ridge golf course in Avon amongst a group of regular Canadian geese. I saw it at 3.15pm. I had never seen one before and for those who have not seen one either, I have created a link to the iPhone photos I took of it. I hope this link works!

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMYttHhPsO472gpRxIvUZRajjayzlaK8feml3gN1DzvlA1fclujbxAuu4HGqeHYoQ?key=VTZ2dl9qQlpZc0l0NzY4VkZIcXdxQWdCMXRZLWtR <https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMYttHhPsO472gpRxIvUZRajjayzlaK8feml3gN1DzvlA1fclujbxAuu4HGqeHYoQ?key=VTZ2dl9qQlpZc0l0NzY4VkZIcXdxQWdCMXRZLWtR>

Gillian Smits, Avon