Date: 1/8/19 9:26 am
From: <andrea.j.patterson...>
Subject: [NHBirds] New to NH: eBird Hotspot Question
My daughter will be moving to NH later this week, and we'll be doing some
birding while I'm there. I've been scouting eBird Hotspots, and I'm
interested in what the "NH Coast" hotspot properly refers to and how people
use it (especially since the eBird map shows it out in the water). It
looks like fit refers to a stretch between Rye and New Castle?

Any other tips for new-to-NH birders will be gratefully accepted!

Thanks much,
Andrea Patterson