Date: 1/7/19 4:05 pm
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: Re: Intergrade Flicker at our feeder (King City, OR)
When l recently lived in Corvallis we had an intergrade flicker in our yard
two winters in a row. It might be there now. Check the 3600 block of NW
Harrison,Van Buren,Jackson. An unpaved right of way conveniently connects
all three.
When I was at the Harris' Sparrow spot on Boquist Road in Tillamook
last Sunday there was a pure Yellow-shafted male on the holy tree. Lars