Date: 1/7/19 11:02 am
From: Wolfgang Adolph <weadolph...> [nflbirds] <nflbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [nflbirds] At our feeder
Hi Peter,
thought to share some of our winter birds:
Western Tanager decided to come back yesterday followed by a Summer Tanager. Finally got our Yellow Throated Warbler back, and just a few minutes ago a Ruby Throated Hummingbird (first one in several months).

Happy birding,
Wolfgang

On 1/7/2019 12:21, PETER HOMANN <ph-homann...><mailto:<ph-homann...> [nflbirds] wrote:

Noteworthy at our the peanut suet recently have been a Hermit Thrush, a Gray Catbird and a Summer Tanager, the latter's pinkish tail suggesting it to be a young male.

Peter Homann, Tallahassee (Lakeshore area)

Join us on Facebook!