Date: 1/7/19 7:06 am
From: 'Jeff O'Connell' <jeff.m.oconnell...> [nflbirds] <nflbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [nflbirds] Upcoming Apalachee Audubon Society Bird Walks
Hi, All.

See below for some upcoming Apalachee Audubon Society bird walks. All are
welcome, just let me know by email (<jeff.m.oconnell...>) if you plan
to attend.

*Saturday, January 19**: Lake Elberta and Lake Henrietta*

Meet at the parking area for Lake Elberta (off Lake Bradford Rd.) at
8:00am. Both sites can be productive in winter, with a good mix of
waterbirds and songbirds.

*Saturday, February 2**: Lake Jackson*

Meet at Okeeheepkee Prairie Park at 8:00am. This is one of the best places
in Leon County to find marsh specialities like American Bittern, Marsh
Wren, Sora, and Virginia Rail. Afterwards, we’ll head to Crowder Road
landing, with the possibility of stopping at Lake Jackson Mounds
Archaeological State Park afterwards.

Jeff O’Connell

Join us on Facebook!