Date: 1/7/19 5:41 am
From: George Martin via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Williamsburg Bird Club Boat Trip to CBBT Islands, Sunday, January 20
The Williamsburg Bird Club is sponsoring a boat trip to the Chesapeake Bay
Bridge Tunnel islands on Sunday, January 20, 2019. There is space
available on the boat beyond interest from the Club's members, so we're
opening up the trip to others.

Participants should be at the boat, the Bay Princess, by 8:30 AM to check
in for a 9 AM sailing. The dock at Lynnhaven Inlet is at 3311 Shore Drive,
Virginia Beach, VA 23451. The captain plans to return the boat to the dock
at 1 PM. The seafood restaurant at the dock comes recommended for those
who would like to have lunch after the trip.

Clothing that protects against wind and dampness is highly recommended.
The boat is equipped with restrooms.

The cost for the trip is $30 per person. Please send your check, payable to
“Williamsburg Bird Club”, to:

Club Treasurer, Attention: Ann Carpenter

PO Box 764

Lightfoot, VA 23090

Please include your email address and phone number. You will be notified
when your check has been received. When we receive your check, your name
will be entered on our list in the order received.

If the boat trip has to be canceled due to bad weather, your check will be
returned to you.

For additional information, please contact George Martin at
<grm0803...>, or by phone at 757-920-5403.