Date: 1/6/19 11:05 am
From: Ryan Maclean via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Westport BTG-type Warbler follow up?
Just curious if anyone went to check Gorham Island in Westport to follow up
on Aidan Kiley's report of a 'Black-Throated Green Type' Warbler yesterday
morning. Given the possibility of that certain other warbler which starts
with T I hope that place will still be checked regularly in the days to
come. Stefan Martin and I birded there Saturday afternoon but only found
the Ruby-Crowned Kinglet. Two Greater Yellowlegs were in the marsh channel
however, not a bad January bird.

-Ryan MacLean
Audubon Greenwich