Date: 1/5/19 3:36 pm
From: Northernrail via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Old Saybrook Barrows
Once again there is no public parking or standing at Point Road (or any of the streets in Cornfield ), where the Barrows and Razorbill was reported today. There is a spot in the public access area for one or 2 cars  at the  end of Uncas Rd as you cross straight over West Shore Drive. Please do not drive too far onto the lawn.This is only about 100-150 feet west of Point Road and provides the same views or better of where the Barrows has been seen recently.
On our CBC last Sunday we had a great look at a 1st year male Common Eider eating crabs from the public parking area at the end of Hartlands Drive. You can also park there and walk a couple of blocks to see the Barrows.
Thanks, I would hate to see all access in Cornfield closed.
 John Ogren