Date: 1/5/19 2:24 pm
From: Tye Jeske <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tjeske233 for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: Glaucous Gull at Maurie Jacobs Park, Eugene
It probably is the same one, the one in the Amazon district I re-found on top of South Eugene High on the 31st was a first year bird. I had checked for it in the Amazon region for 4 days after but never found it. Joshua Galpern and I were in the delta ponds and Maurie Jacob park district yesterday and saw a ton of gulls. I was wondering if it would show up on the river or in a nearby field.

Good Birding
Tye J.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 5, 2019, at 12:55 PM, Joshua Little <joshua.p.little...> wrote:
>
> The 5 mile radius strikes! I just had a nice crisp first cycle Glaucous in with the full wad at Maurie Jacobs Park along the river, probably the same bird from Amazon Park on the CBC. It took off to the east a few minutes ago, keep your eyes peeled if you’re in the area!
>
> Good birding,
>
> Joshu
> --
> Joshua Little