Date: 1/5/19 9:49 am
From: Aidan Kiley via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Gorham Island Warblers
Cape May continues at Gorham Island in the same spot Tina mentioned. Also
of note at 12:00, I had brief looks at a BT Green type Warbler with 2
Yellow-rumped on the SW side of the building, above the parking lot. I had
one brief, poor look, ran back to get my camera, and they were gone.
Haven't refound since. Nothing I observed could definitively confirm or
rule out BT Green. Hopefully it sticks around. I can only hope it turns out
to be a Townsend's...

Aidan Kiley
Fairfield