Date: 1/4/19 8:03 pm
From: David Young via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Lake Fairfax - re-sending - testing format error
I spent about 45 minutes scoping the lake (trying out a new scope).  There was an interesting mix of ducks for this location still present, all in small numbers and I believe all previously reported by me and others.
  3:30 - 4:15
 Canada Geese - ~ 75  Gadwall - 3 Mallard - 15 Bufflehead - 1 female Canvasback - 1 male Common Goldeneye - 1 female  Hooded Merganser - 3 - 2 male, 1 female Ruddy Duck - 5 - all tucked  Bald Eagle - 1 adult perched on far shoreline  Red-tailed Hawk- devouring unknown victim on the mudflats Eastern Bluebird - at least 15 around my viewing spot Ring-billed Gull - 1
 Dave Young  Reston, Virginia