Date: 1/4/19 1:03 pm
From: dawn v <d_villa...>
Subject: [obol] Off-topic - Extra copies of Oregon Birds Fall 2018
Because of the content, we ordered 10 extra copies of the fall issue of
Oregon Birds (44-2). They are available at our cost of $4.75 plus
postage which is running about $2 to mail a single issue in Oregon. If
you know one of the young people in the issue and would like to
purchase a copy for them or an extra for yourself, please let me
know. It would be best to email me to reserve your copy/ies, then you
can send a check for $6.75 per issue to: OBAPO 675Lincoln City OR
97367-0675
dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott POST: Send your post to <obol...> JOIN
OR QUIT: http://www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives:
www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator:
<obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!