Date: 1/4/19 7:26 am
From: Allison Wells <awells...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Flock of few hundred Bohemian Waxwings in Augusta
A flock of a few hundred Bohemian Waxwings has been feeding in the fruit trees and nearby trees between the back parking lot here at the Natural Resources Council of Maine (3 Wade Street, near the Blaine House) and Northern Mattress (on Western Ave). I've been fortunate to be able to watch them from my office window.

Happy Birding New Year!

Allison Wells
Senior Director, Public Affairs and Communications
Natural Resources Council of Maine
3 Wade Street, Augusta, ME 04330 (207) 430-0180
www.nrcm.org<http://www.nrcm.org/> Protecting the nature of Maine - join today<http://www.nrcm.org/membership/>!
[Description: Description: Description: facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/NRCMenvironment>[Description: Description: Description: twitter]<https://twitter.com/NRCMenvironment>[Description: Description: rss for Natural Resources Council of Maine]<http://www.nrcm.org/contact/rss-feeds/>