Date: 1/4/19 4:01 am
From: Evelyn Nathan <evynathan...>
Subject: [NHBirds] FIY brown creeper in Kingston
New category, First In Yard…a brown creeper on my old apple tree last Sunday! I’ve only ever seen two others in Kingston, such well camouflaged birds. Not a rarity to drive to see, but it’s exciting for me. My other amazing wildlife sighting was on December 20th, a long tailed weasel investigating my back deck, I have since seen its tracks again in the snow. I hope it limits itself to rodent control.

Evy Nathan
Kingston