Date: 1/3/19 6:09 pm
From: Santi Tabares <santiagobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] South Platte Park and Reservior (Arapahoe)
South Platte Park and Reservoir had a lot of interesting birds today.

At the Carson Nature Center, a group of birders and I found a continuing
Harris's Sparrow, and later a continuing Audubon Warbler

Under the mineral bridge, I that heard many birders saw the continuing
American Dipper, although I was unable to locate it.

At Blackrock lake, the continuing Tundra Swan was hanging out on the west
shore.

at South Platte Reservoir there were 6 Trumpeter Swans, the continuing
Black Scoter, a few Red-Breasted Mergansers, a late Double-Crested
Cormorant, Greater Scaup and more.

Near the C470 bridge, a Male Northern Pintail continued, along with an
American Pipit and Rough-Legged Hawk.

I've attached ebird checklists with photos.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S51281803
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S51281803
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S51281803
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S51282052