Date: 1/3/19 12:08 pm
From: Tyler Hallman <hallmanator...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [corvallis-birding] Harris's Sparrow at Jackson Frazier
Nice find Hendrick!

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 11:14 AM Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just found a Harris's Sparrow along the grassy path at the south end of
> Jackson Frazier Wetland in N Corvallis. In dense brambles across from a
> white house with a brown shed near east end of the brambles line. Also had
> a White-throated Sparrow there.
>
> Happy New Year birding!
>
> Hendrik
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corvallis-birding/CAHYa9mw93vgxC26%3D9WBLWWW4s8oLVFr3ds%2B03O78%<2BCxY1cPhMA...>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corvallis-birding/CAHYa9mw93vgxC26%3D9WBLWWW4s8oLVFr3ds%2B03O78%<2BCxY1cPhMA...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Tyler Hallman, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Scholar
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
Oregon State University Corvallis

"You miss one hundred percent of the shots you never take."
-Wayne Gretzky

"We're becoming paleontologists describing things that are already extinct."
-Luis Coloma regarding herpetologists

Join us on Facebook!