Date: 1/3/19 11:03 am
From: Mark Nikas <elepaio...>
Subject: [obol] Re: timely notification: OBOL vs eBird
Thanks Craig. I knew you could get email alerts but wasn't aware you could
get rarity sightings without the email alerts. I just looked up Lincoln
County alerts and saw this Dickcissel report I heard of nowhere else.

Dickcissel <https://ebird.org/species/dickci/US-OR-041>*Spiza americana*
UNCONFIRMED 1 Dec 27, 2018 15:39CHECKLIST
<https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S51007653> 610 Lemwick Lane, Yachats,
Oregon, US (44.322, -124.106)MAP
<http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.3221167,-124.1059585&ll=44.3221167,-124.1059585>
Lincoln Oregon, United States Tyler Gholson

Join us on Facebook!