Date: 1/3/19 10:27 am
From: Dana Campbell via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Dead Barred Owl
On my way to Middletown this morning I saw what appeared to be a dead
Barred Owl on the right shoulder of 91 southbound not far from the entrance
ramp from Route 3 in Glastonbury. I know there has been a lot of chatter
about the presence of so many Barred Owls this year and wondered if anyone
was doing necropsies. I did not have time to turn around and try to
collect it, but someone close by might want to.
A sad way to see an owl.

--
The Rev. Dana L. Campbell
Interim Rector, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Middletown CT

“For a lack of attention a thousand forms of loveliness elude us everyday.”
―Evelyn Underhill, *Mysticism: a Study in the Nature & Development of
Spiritual Consciousness*