Date: 1/3/19 10:27 am
From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: The New Name for David's Game
Actually, I did a quick search of my Inbox and found one from January, 2018 (Greater Pewee) and another from 12/2017 (sent by Dean Silvers).

I checked my file folder for TexBirds, did not find any others from Donna, but another from Dean (Galveston crows). However, I usually only save TexBirds e-mails that are of particular interest or significance to MY birding interests or needs. While it is interesting to hear about what is being seen in places like Houston (4 hour drive), Dallas – FW (6 hours), or John Groves’ wonderful sightings from El Paso (fugghetabout driving there!), a lot of time those e-mails are not saved.

Donna – keep on sending, please!

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi) TX
<Clay.taylor...><mailto:<Clay.taylor...>
401-965-9064