Date: 1/3/19 10:19 am
From: Daniel Farrar <jdanielfarrar...>
Subject: [obol] Re: timely notification: OBOL vs eBird
There is an eBird hotspot for Little Beach titled "Necanicum River
Estuary--Little Beach".

If a location does not have an eBird hotspot it is because no one has
suggested it as one. Hotspots are created by you, the user. All the
hotspots you see in eBird have been suggested as hotspots by other eBird
users. There are no automatic hot spots just because a lot of good birds
have been found at a location.

Daniel Farrar
Dunes City

Join us on Facebook!