Date: 1/3/19 9:24 am
From: Joshua Jarvis <menasor77...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Purple finches, Carolina wrens, not much luck.
The good news is that the last two weeks I had welcome additions to my
feeder birds in Richmond. A Carolina Wrens and a slowly growing (up to
eight birds) group of purple finches.

On the other hand seeking birds elsewhere has been unlucky. Seeking
redpolls and bohemians in Keene only found Robin's and a sharp shinned hawk.

Seeking waterfowl in the setbacks in Hinsdale revealed only an eagle.

Checking below the dam showed only an eagle, a red tailed hawk, a cardinal,
and six bluebirds.

All good birds but not ones I travel out of my way to find.