Date: 1/3/19 5:28 am
From: Jeff Wells <jeffwells...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Matinicus Island CBC invitation
Mike Fahay and I (and possibly one or two others) are planning on flying out for the day to carry out the Matinicus Island CBC tomorrow (Friday).

We welcome any others who are interested and can fit it in last minute. Email me directly if you want more details but basically we fly out between 8 and 9 and back around 4.

Jeff Wells