Date: 1/2/19 7:13 pm
From: Tina Jones <tjcalliope...>
Subject: [cobirds] Siskins ,Jefferson County,CO
Hi all,
I have been over run with Pine Siskins, at my feeders since 12/26/2018. I have not had these numbers for years. It is interesting since I am 2, blocks north of Denver County. The birds also feed on the seeds of my native Rabbitbrush [Chrysothamnus naueosus]. They are also feeding on seeds of my native perennials. Two thistle feeders are not enough food for them.

Enjoy them when you have them.

Happy Birding!
Tina Jones
Littleton, Jefferson County, CO